Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Elk Grove Citizen Interview!

Yesterday Madison, was interviewed by Katie Freeman a reporter with our local newspaper, the Elk Grove Citizen!  Maddie was so nervous she told me after the interview, but to be honest, I didn't even noticed, she was cool, calm and collected.  She said she just wanted to get the news out there about CFC so we can expand!  Normally, I don't toot my own horn.... or in this case her own horn, but I am soooo proud of her! She exceeded my expectations and everything she said came from her heart we did no coaching or preparing, so we are hoping for a stellar article with all of Madison's heart woven through it.

You can pick on up at the Elk Grove Citizen Office, or at local stores that carry them for 35 cents!  They will be coming out this Friday on May 21st!!!  Hopefully they will also post it online for those of you who are not local.  Anyone out of town can contact us and we will try to get you a copy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey maddie,
    Guess who,your bff Taylor! I am sooo happy that you are doing this for CFC. You have such a big heart. You are sooooooo nice to everyone, even people you don't know. I bet you make 2,000,000 smiles a day. See you tomorrow keep up the good work
    your bff,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete